Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig A
    • Apr 2000

Fancy a chuckle ?

What's the funniest threat you've received from an upset user ? This is my current favourite - I love being able to display the security measures which vB incorporates...

Actually I wasnt asked to change my name. And you lot are so ****en pathetic your amazing. What a
    bunch of moaning whining losers you are. You pander to the wimpy brigade. So **** YOU **** for
    brains. Hahahah I'll be back I have my ways, I gave you a chance to do it nicely. But now Im going
    to **** your forum like i"Ve done to other forums.....that will be fun. And you wont know how or who
    I am. I relish this. So to you and your other moderater mother ****ing faggots.........get a big
    black nigger up you.
    Kind regards ****face
    Buttplug
    A lovely fella - bira, Mark; shall I send him your way ?
  • Craig A
    • Apr 2000

Oh dear, our little friend IS getting upset since I posted his email on the forums to dispell the nutters who were shouting about infringement of free speech...

Hey kid ****ers print this too on your pathetic posts. Your all registered sex offenders who only
    use this site to pick up small children for sex. This is the most nerdiest site ever and you cant
    say anything that upsets the regulars because it puts them off their stroke while they are cybering
    with each other.
    Have a nice day
    Buttplug

Your software doesnt bother me, done it before ****head

Comment

• werehere
      • Apr 2000

Yeah dont point him my way!
      We're Here Forums!
      [email protected]

Comment

• Craig A
        • Apr 2000

Only if you promise to be nice to me...

Has no-one else received notes from idiots like these then ? It makes me laugh to think how they whine on that they don't care they've been banned - if they didn't why the hell would they get so upset ? Soooo sad...

Comment

• JimF
          • May 2000

You gotta love the type. I've only had to deal with one or two of them before - neither were half as bad as that, though. The ones that talk crap like that you don't have to worry about. It's the ones that are pissed off that DON'T whine like that that you have to worry about. If he was going to do anything to your software, he'd be busy doing it, instead of talking about how he was going to do it.

Still, I'm lucky that I don't get that type too often.

-jim

Comment

• Craig A
            • Apr 2000

Exactly right Jim - and, surprise srprise, he's not done a thing...

Maybe it's just the nutters we attract to our site then - we have these idiots on quite a regular basis - and, for some reason, most of them seem to eminate from New Zealand; maybe they're all the same sad individual ? I know that bira and I both had problems with one particular kiwi a while ago, but she let him back on her forum... I didn't

Comment

• werehere
              • Apr 2000

OH, NO! Your not alone in that, I get them to. I am sure most any large forums will from time to time.
              We're Here Forums!
              [email protected]

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
                • Jun 2000
                • 4.0.x

I never gotten any... I guess I don't have a large enough forum?

But I've found there are all kinds of people out there, I usually just ignore most of them!

Comment

• Me2Be
                  Lady Moderator
                  • Jun 2000

Mine aren't THAT childish, but I love the ones that say stuff like
                  "If you don't change these colors I'm taking my business elsewhere - because the girl didn't like the color I used on my forum!"

At least I can blame mine on PMS since my board is mostly women, I don't know about yours! LOL

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
                    • Jun 2000
                    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Me2Be
                    since my board is mostly women
                    LOL Women that *love* to complain about everything

Comment

• Susan
                      • May 2000

Christopher! You take that back or I'll....I'll.....I'll get really mad and cry and you'll have to feel bad!

Comment

• Me2Be
                        Lady Moderator
                        • Jun 2000

Originally posted by Susan
                        Christopher! You take that back or I'll....I'll.....I'll get really mad and cry and you'll have to feel bad!
                        Yeah Chris!!! And don't let the two of us get together on this because if me and Susan get together on this, you men don't stand a chance!

Comment

• Craig A
                          • Apr 2000

Us poor blokes don't stand a chance against ANY women!

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
                            • Jun 2000
                            • 4.0.x

Opppps..... I definately made a typo there

I *meant* to say the women on your boards love to complain about everything. Well wait even that doesn't sound right.... well, just ignore these posts all together, I certainly don't want both you and Susan mad at me!

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
                              • Jun 2000
                              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Craig Antill
                              Us poor blokes don't stand a chance against ANY women!
                              LOL Oh boy..... you're in BIG trouble now Craig!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...