Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Visionray
    • Jan 2002

Where do I learn about templates?

Ive tried looking in this forum, but all the discussions are too confusing for me now. I am just getting started with this.

I just need to know where I can get some general info on making or importing templates and style sets. ie - how exactly do I do this and which parts of the forum represent which template etc.

Also where can I download free templates and just pop them in? I cant seem to find this info anywhere, especially in the manual there is nothing

Thanks for any help.
  • ja5es
    • Nov 2001

In the member center you can download some documentation about all the templates. The document simply describes what each template does.

How do you get new templates? By editing them. Knowing HTML helps.

Sometimes people release free styles (which contain all the templates), but not very often.
    - James
    http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

• Visionray
      • Jan 2002

Thanks buddy!

Thats exactly what I was looking for!

Comment

• DanB
        • Jan 2002

To followup on VisionRay's question...

Even though there aren't very many free styles, is there a list somewhere of the ones that are available for free? I just think it would be easier to work on them if I had more than one example to look at.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...