What happened to RockerGrrl's button sets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed FvC
    • Jun 2001

What happened to RockerGrrl's button sets?

They were perfect before...now they're gone. Where'd they gooooo??
    Ed FvC
    Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com
  • rockergrrl
    • Jul 2000

Hi,

They weren't perfect, they were messed up. And I had to take them down until I could get things together with a major project I was working on - that I'm still working on. I was getting too many people asking me to change this, change that...and getting too many requests for custom sets, and I wasn't getting work done that needed to be done.

My project is almost done (another couple weeks) and then I'll redo the buttons sets and put them online.

I'll post when they're back online for people to download.

Thanks for the post!

Tonya

Comment

• Ed FvC
      • Jun 2001

I've used a couple of yours (blue/darkblue, red/darkred) and they came out just fine for me. I'm fumbling with the Photoshop 6 action set stuck to the top, but it's giving me more of a headache than anything. Would you happen to have the old zips somewhere? If ya do, could ya possibly email them? I won't request any custom work or anything cuz the work you've done is already above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks!
      Ed FvC
      Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

Comment

• rockergrrl
        • Jul 2000

Check your Private Messages....

Comment

• UniteTheCows
          • Nov 2001

CUSTOM buttons!

If you are looking for great custom buttons....
          ask Tim Behrens

e-mail him, he is very reasonable.....
          Tim Behrens [email protected]

Comment

• Prolex
            • Jul 2001

I've created a set of actions that just saves the buttons..Unfortunatly they are customized to the PSD's that Sinecure and I use to create buttons so they wouldn't be much good to most people unless you had our PSD's... When I get around to it I may create some actions for saving buttons on the standard PSD's

Comment

• rockergrrl
              • Jul 2000

Prolex -- there is already something like that that's been out for a while now... Bald Bouncer did it -- as well as Delhazed vButton program as well...

Comment

• c-prompt
                • Apr 2001

Originally posted by rockergrrl
                Prolex -- there is already something like that that's been out for a while now... Bald Bouncer did it -- as well as Delhazed vButton program as well...
                Yep,
                PHOTOSHOP 6 ACTIONS: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=23753
                and
                VBUTTON: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=24727

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...