Can Someone help me? My vB is having User CP Problems..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VolSports
    • Nov 2001

Can Someone help me? My vB is having User CP Problems..

I am using version 2.2.1.. everytime someone tries to change their information like time or avatar in the User CP it just goes to a blank screen.. can someone PLEASE help me?

volsreport.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, volsreport.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

try reuploading your 2.2.1 php files in ASCII mode in ftp

have you edited any templates yet particularly the ones in modifyoptions and modifyprofile ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

Revert your modifyoptions template

...OR...

Find where it says (in the modifyoptions template)
      method="get"
      Change that to
      method="post"

Comment

• VolSports
        • Nov 2001

the files were uploaded in ASCII mode to start with.. and I haven't had the chance yet to edit any of the templates.

I can't revert because I have never touched it.. i also tried your other suggestion tube and it didnt work either.

anymore ideas?

Comment

• VolSports
          • Nov 2001

Originally posted by VolSports
          the files were uploaded in ASCII mode to start with.. and I haven't had the chance yet to edit any of the templates.

I coudn't revert because I have never touched it.. i also tried your other suggestion tube and it didnt work either.

anymore ideas?
          i reverted it after i took your last suggestion to change the method.. still no go.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

If this an upgrade or a new install? Either way, do as tubedogg says and change 'get' to 'post' in the modifyoptions template.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• VolSports
              • Nov 2001

i have tried everything, still isn't working.. it worked on my last version of vB.. it wasn't an upgrade because i totally deleted the last and reinstalled.

what is the problem?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                Former Customer Support Manager
                • Jul 2000

Have you done as tubedogg suggested?
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...