anyone willing to move my vbulletin to a new server???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amtiwbg
    • Jan 2001

anyone willing to move my vbulletin to a new server???

I am changing webhosts and I would like to move my vbulletin and all its info to the new server. I am so affraid to do it cause I know I will screw it up. I am wondering if anyone here would be intrested in doing this for me.
  • Epsilon
    • Oct 2001

What - For free?

Comment

• Craig Armstrong
      • Feb 2001

I'd be willing to do it. Not for free of course, but not for a whole lot either. Email me at [email protected], or drop me a PM.

Comment

• Martz
        • Apr 2001

Its a pretty straight forward thing to do if you have all the right "tools":
        • Telnet or SSH access to both your hosts
        • Have at least your vB database size in free disk space on your source server.
        • tar and gzip if your on a linux system

Drop me an ICQ if you have it (5618477) and I'll help you through it - no charge, this is a community after all - and since I'm not good enough yet with php to make hacks and release them, this is my way of giving something back.
        HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
        -
        Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

• freehtml
          • Apr 2001
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Martz
          Its a pretty straight forward thing to do if you have all the right "tools":
          • Telnet or SSH access to both your hosts
          • Have at least your vB database size in free disk space on your source server.
          • tar and gzip if your on a linux system

Drop me an ICQ if you have it (5618477) and I'll help you through it - no charge, this is a community after all - and since I'm not good enough yet with php to make hacks and release them, this is my way of giving something back.
          Take a look at this
          iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...