eva2000, JamesUS and smachol -- three new moderators!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John
    • Apr 2000

eva2000, JamesUS and smachol -- three new moderators!

I am pleased to announce that we have three new moderators in the house - George, James and Steve, often known as eva2000, JamesUS and smachol. Following many hours of help and many answered questions, I am very pleased to be able to officially recognise their efforts, and appoint them as moderators of this community.

eva2000 will be helping Chris in the Server Configuration and MySQL forums. The infamous eva2000 signature will now become an official part of vBulletin support and I'm sure all the people that he has helped will join me in congratuating him on becoming part of the vBulletin team.

JamesUS joins Ed (or Mike, depending on the day of the week ) and Wayne in the vBulletin hacks forum. James has been a vBulletin hacker and helper for some time now, and his expertise will be much appreciated on the vBulletin team. Well done James!

And last, but by no means least, smachol will be joining Kevin (tubedogg) in the vBulletin 'How Do I?' forum, which is one of the most populated of the vBulletin forums. his helpful answers and guidance has already been much appreciated all over this board, and I am sure that it will continue that way. Congrats Steve!

As ever, a big thank you must go out to the team of moderators, who keep this place the friendly place that we all know. Thanks guys!

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...