Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John
    • Apr 2000

Continuing Efforts Against Piracy

As part of our ongoing fight against piracy, we are looking to clamp down on people without licenses requesting technical support on these forums.

Once you have signed up for your vBulletin username, head on over the vBulletin members area, for customers only, and fill in your username on this form:

All those who have previously filled in their customer number into their profile here, will have their usernames automatically added into the list in their members area. If you find an unexpected username in your members area, please let me know at [email protected], and I will endeavour to find out how it got there.

Presently, we will be limiting access to certain features on the forums here to customers only, so make sure that you are not caught unawares! I would encourage you all to fill in these details as soon as possible, as installation and technical support requests without a valid customer number in the profile will be treated with an air of suspicion.

Thank you for your assistance with the ongoing fight against the pirates. I can always be contacted at [email protected] if you have found a site offering illegal downloads of vBulletin.

Regards,
    John
    Last edited by John; Fri 26 Oct '01, 10:51am.
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)
  • John
    • Apr 2000

I have updated the instructions above to reflect changes in the method for marking yourself as a 'Licensed customer'.

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...