• Show
Clear All
  • MarkG
    • Aug 2000

anyone interested in a "light" set?

see http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php?styleid=5
  • Fquist
    • Apr 2000

I am sure there will be interested people. vBulletin's features are awesome, but for users that don't have gzip page sizes can get a bit big.

By the way, glad to see the best Civ site uses vBulletin!
    Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
    Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

• MarkG
      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Fquist
      I am sure there will be interested people. vBulletin's features are awesome, but for users that don't have gzip page sizes can get a bit big.
      hmmm if i use the "download" link from the styles listing will the file also contain the template?
      (i have a "default" style assigned to a "default" template set and a "light" style assigned to a "light" template set")

By the way, glad to see the best Civ site uses vBulletin!
      thanks, we just switched from ubb!

Comment

• Bender
        • Jun 2001

I've looked at the style, and it's great - the best 'light' style I've seen so far. I am very interested in this style set and would be very happy if you'd make this style set (including the cool images) available for download.
        I can't use the GZIP feature (PHP3), and this could help a lot
        10 SIN
        20 GOTO HELL

Comment

• MarkG
          • Aug 2000

well this is what vbulletin created with the "download style" link. hope it works for you

which images are you referring too?

Comment

• Bender
            • Jun 2001

Hi Mark,
            I've just recieved your mail. Thx a lot for your time and effort - I really appreciate this style set and will insert it into my forum tomorrow.
            I was talking about the custom images/icons that you used for your board. I started working on the icons this weekend and they are nearly finished (4color gifs, mainly). So don't worry about the images (If I have them ready, I can post them here - fitting for a 'light' set ) and thx for your help.
            10 SIN
            20 GOTO HELL

Comment

• cr355
              • Jun 2001

i've imported this into my cpanel styles, before i screw anything up what should I do so that my forum is exactly as it is but with the new light style. i noticed in the footer refs to hitbox etc which i don't want, what should i do, tia.

Comment

• MarkG
                • Aug 2000

Originally posted by cr355
                i've imported this into my cpanel styles, before i screw anything up what should I do so that my forum is exactly as it is but with the new light style.
                i havent tried the "import style" feature so i dont how it will go

i noticed in the footer refs to hitbox etc which i don't want, what should i do, tia. [/B]
                ah yes, you'll find the code in the footer template

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...