Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

Oh one other thing I forgot.

Your mods are not in the Moderator usergroup unless you specifically put them there. So if your mods were given permission to access that forum by vBulletin, removing permissions for the moderator group will not affect that.

So you will have to individually remove their permissions.

If your mods were added *before* the private forums were added, they will have permission. If your mods were added *after* the private forums, they would *not* have permissions. That would be why some of your mods have permission and others don't, I assume.

Comment

• jminiman
      • Jul 2001

After creation (that's why I asked if you could somehow globally refresh permissions for all users in one batch operation).

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Then Kevin's answer is what you're looking for. You have to individually remove their permissions.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...