X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mythril
    • Feb 2002

Need Graphic Designers you get$$

Hi Like the title says, we need some gfx designers about 2-6. Yes you will get paid for your work. I wont tell you the details on the site yet. If you got what it takes then email meHERE!
  • Mystic Stylez
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.0.0 Beta 7

2-6 graphic designers?
    ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com
    ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com/forum

Comment

• Mythril
      • Feb 2002

yeah i really need 2 but the more the better!

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

please read the forum rules regarding advertising http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=42918
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Mythril
          • Feb 2002

sorry but how is this advertising theres like 6 guys who ahev done this this is gonan benfit VB IF I told you what it is really about

Comment

• okrogius
            • Dec 2001

If 6 other guys jumped downa bridge, will youo follow them?
            Just because someone else broke a rule and got warned/punished for it, doens't mean you should do the same.

Comment

• Mythril
              • Feb 2002

so if Sincure or SaintDog did it would you say anything to them? I guess not your just sucking up too them

Comment

• DirectPixel
                • Jan 2002
                • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mythril
                so if Sincure or SaintDog did it would you say anything to them? I guess not your just sucking up too them
                Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy.

As mentioned above, this is a violation of the forum rules. Also, in my opinion, who would want to work as a graphics designer on a site where the owner sounds like a little kid, and there's no guarantee they're going to get paid, as the "invitation" does not even offer an estimate of what the pay could be.

Thanks,
                Alex
                :)

Comment

• Mythril
                  • Feb 2002

Well I have over 36 applications,as far as I know Im not the one who brags about owning a vb!

Comment

• DirectPixel
                    • Jan 2002
                    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mythril
                    Well I have over 36 applications,as far as I know Im not the one who brags about owning a vb!
                    Who's bragging about owning a vB?

Comment

• Mythril
                      • Feb 2002

I seen you post about it somewhere and If you have any negitive comments dont post them here Im not here to fight. Thank you! Please post only if you have postive comments, because I dont really care what you say. As long as I have guts of doing somthing then sitting on my *** and insulting people!

Comment

• DirectPixel
                        • Jan 2002
                        • 3.5.x

I was not trying to insult anybody. All I had was a comment for your post. It was not an insult.

You're currently the one that's been rude to me, so please stop it. I was simply making a point that people need trust to do business, and that trust seems to me to be lacking in a post with "unconventional" grammer.

If you have any issues with my posts, please feel free to contact any of the moderators and staff on this forums, but please refrain from open rude insults of me and my intelligence.

Thanks,
                        Alex

Comment

• Sinecure
                          • Jul 2001

IMHO I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this Eva, but oh well, its the "new wave" of vb
                          Board of the Month: November
                          Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                          Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

• Paul J
                            • Sep 2001

lol, I'm sorry but I gotta jump in here.

EiSecure, are you a mod? What are you doing policing the boards here?

Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy. is an insult, not a comment.

So don't insult the guy because he doesn't speak as well as you think he should, then come in with some lousy sanctimony and say that he's insulting you and your intelligence.

Comment

• DirectPixel
                              • Jan 2002
                              • 3.5.x

Originally posted by qwaz
                              lol, I'm sorry but I gotta jump in here.

EiSecure, are you a mod? What are you doing policing the boards here?

Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy. is an insult, not a comment.

So don't insult the guy because he doesn't speak as well as you think he should, then come in with some lousy sanctimony and say that he's insulting you and your intelligence.
                              Okay, since you put it that way...I guess somebody could've of interpretted that as an insult.

Mythril, I am sorry about my comments and how they have offended you. I hope you will accept this apology as a token of my forgiveness.

Thanks,
                              Alex

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...